I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Recap - Burn Notice, Monk, Psych, In Plain Sight

    *************************************************************************************Burn Notice - Scatter Point
    I {heart} USA original programming. I really really do! This show has danger, adventure, love and a bunch of shit blowing up. What more could you ask for?

    And what is it about Bruce Campbell? I know he's about 112 years older than me, but he's so damned charming and funny! I can't help but declare a mini TV-crush on Burn Notice's Sam Axe.
    *************************************************************************************Monk -
    On this week's episode, Monk finds out that he will be required to pass a police obstacle course to continue working with the San Francisco Police Department. He feels he is too over the hill and will never pass the SFPD physical, but gets the help of a professional boxer whose life is in jeopardy.

    I love this show, but feel like this last season has been a bit of a disappointment. But this episode made up for all the lack luster ones before it! All I have to say is, "Grrr! I'm a beast!!"
    *************************************************************************************
    Psych - The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable
    To be honest, I don't know if I have a bigger TV crush on Dule Hill or James Roday. I'll just compromise and fantasize about them both, together, with me...

    Woah! Sorry about that (Mr. Bee)! I'm back.

    As the title states, this week's episode was indeed the greatest adventure in the history of basic cable. And was totally hysterical. My favorite line: Well, there just are too many sweet one-liners from Psych to choose.

    If you aren't watching this show, you are really missing out. I mean, seriously. Start watching. It will change your life...maybe not for the better.
    *************************************************************************************
    In Plain Sight - Stan By Me
    I know, you're thinking, "Seriously, Mama? ANOTHER show?!" I know, it's not like a I need to add another show to my list, but this one is pretty good! The series revolves around Mary Shannon (Mary McCormack), a United States deputy marshal attached to the Federal witness protection program. Shannon deals with balancing her professional life of protecting witnesses with her "dysfunctional" family life, which really belong on Jerry Springer if you ask me.


    Phew! Congratulations if you've read all my recaps! Now go watch TV! You must be missing something good!!

    1 comments:

    ro said...

    These are three of my fave shows! Psych is the BEST (even though I have a major crush on Jeffrey Donovan...).

    Any chance you were adopted? I totally thought I had a missing twin growing up and I think I finally found you! ;-)