I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Monday Night TV

    The Big Bang Theory
    First of all, this show gets HUGE bonus points for having a theme song by The Barenaked Ladies. I also personally love Johnny Galecki, also known as Darlene's boyfriend (and later husband) in Roseanne. Monday's episode focuses on Sheldon, Leonard's (Galecki) roommate, being a hypocondriac and getting sick. The character of Sheldon is one of those characters that is so annoying you actually end up really disliking the actor in future roles. Which, I guess, means that the actor is doing a really good job. But that doesn't make me like his character any more. The secondary characters, Sheldon and Leonard's buddies, really make the show for me. They are uber-nerds (my peeps).



    How I Met Your Mother
    OMG, I love this show. Even just the commercials/teasers make me crack up. Easily one of the top 10 shows on television! They have such a great ensemble cast; it's really hard to pick a favorite! I definitely favor Marshall (Jason Segel) especially during the law school years. But I'd be a liar if I didn't say my absolute favorite is Barney/Swarley (Neil Patrick Harris).

    Monday's episode was Barney-centric and I was Loving It! The best part was Barney pretending to be blind in the museum! Crossing his eyes and pawing all over that girl's face?! Classic! The best? The description of Barney's conquests:

    "She had blonde hair, boobs, kinda trashy..." "...dead in the eyes with an aura of self-loathing and despair? That's all of them..."

    OMG, the show ended with Barney typing in his blog with the Doogie Howser, M.D. theme in the background. I seriously didn't think this show could get any funnier! The only thing about the show is that it kills me when they tease information on who the "mother" from the title will be! As I've said many times before, I have no patience (which is kind of becoming a theme in this blog, huh?). I'm the girl who falls in love with a show and then does everything she can to find spoilers (LOST) or simply watch the entire season before it airs on tv (Dexter). When any show ends with a cliffhanger, my curiousity just kills me until the next episode. Which, I suppose, is the point. Stupid writers.

    0 comments: