I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Bitch is the New Black

    Well, I Guess That's That
    Originally this post was going to be all about how I'm really going to try hard to go through the delegate process (I'm a precinct delegate already) and make it all the way to the Democratic National Convention in August. I was already researching when and where the Convention is (Aug. 25-28 in Denver, CO if anyone cares) and how to get elected.

    Until I researched the next step in the caucuses. So this coming Saturday is the District Caucus. After that it's State and then National. Well, the State Caucus is...wait for it...April 13th. The day of Baby Bee's 1st Birthday Party. The Caucus starts at...wait for it...2 pm. The exact *time* of Baby's Bee's 1st Birthday Party.

    So I guess I won't be petitioning to move on at Saturday's Caucus. {sad face} I'm really disappointed because I feel really passionate about politics this year. I'm sure I'll get another chance (in 8 years after Hillary's served her two terms!) I was just really interested and excited to play a part in something so historic and important. Oh well. {shrug}

    0 comments: