I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    (almost) Wordless Weekend

    Quite possibly the best (read: worst) photo ever taken of me.

    Santabator 2008


    Things to Note about said photo:
      1. Sadly, this actually isn't the worst photo ever taken of me. At least my makeup and hair look pretty good. Shit, I might use this for my Facebook photo from now on...

      2. Mrs. J stealthily hiding behind her glass of vodka with a splash of vodka.

      3. Mrs. J's husband's (Mr. J) freakishly large elf ear.

    3 comments:

    Steph said...

    Um. You've seen my avatar, right? It is UNBELIEVABLE how many people "know" me based solely on that avatar. Crazy.

    So I vote you go with it. It made me LOL anyway.

    Betts said...

    Fantabulastic hair! I like you necklace, too. And that is a freaky ear.

    Mrs. J said...

    OMG, you should use this pic for your Twitter picture (a close up of your face of course). In unrelated news, I *kinda* have crazy monkey fingers in this picture, what is up with that.