I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Peace Is Just A Word

    (Stolen from an email forward)

    Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve "inner peace" is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, tha mainder of a botl Prozic and Valumscriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fikin gud I fel.

    Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.


    Song title: Peace Is Just A Word by the Eurythmics

    3 comments:

    Lazy Housewife said...

    I was at the end before I noticed it was an email forward. Sounds like a good morning to me though.

    Betts said...

    Next time you have projects to finish, give me a call and I'll come over to help.

    ATenorio said...

    ha! that's funny!! and it speaks to my inner typo-ist.

    so, go to customize, layout, page elements and in the main blog post box, click the edit link... in the select items list you can edit the comments title there. you didnt really think i knew anything about html did you? girl, i can barely spell...