I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Sgt. Bean

    Mmmm...salty...
    In the last few days I have discovered a brand new addiction:

    Starbucks.

    Okay, okay, so it's not a new addiction of mine. But the drink I'm addicted to IS new. The Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate.

    Oh. My. God.

    It is soooo good! My research tells me that this hot chocolate with caramel isn't just sprinkled with sea salt, it's actually "blend of french sea salt and hawaiian cane sugar." All I know is that it's a little bit of heaven.

    The richness of the hot chocolate, while not as rich as Starbucks very-bad-for-you-but-so-fucking-delicious Drinking Chocolate, is sweet on the tongue but followed up briefly with a twinge of salty, the perfect combination! And, if you're lucky, you might get a little salt crystal or two through your straw for an extra salty treat.

    I love this drink and McDonald's can suck it if they even think their coffee is half as good as the 'Bucks!


    Song title: Sgt. Bean by Melinda Schneider

    2 comments:

    LDraper said...

    I tried this today.

    It tastes like a chocolate covered pretzel in a cup.

    And.... now it's my newest addiction too.

    Good thing I just reloaded my Starbucks card.

    Melisa S. said...

    Oh...sweet and salty...must try now...