I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Feedback

    So this is why I do what I do...Obviously this kind of feedback is really what I need after my previous post!!

    From an email send this evening:

    I have honestly never come across a wedding coordinator who is as personable and real as you are. It was absolutely refreshing and both [of us] commented on what a pleasure it was dealing with you.

    I almost think I need to fall in love with coordinating again. This email helps! I think I'm going to take on a full-planning wedding or two this next summer - I'll keep you updated on the hi jinks that will ensue!


    Song title: Feedback by Janet Jackson

    1 comments:

    Melisa S. said...

    I think feedback like that is NECESSARY in order to go on. Here's to more feedback like that!