I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Now That We're Done

    YAY!
    We officially have the keys to the new house! Baby Bee and I went over straight away and danced in the kitchen together singing, "This is our new house! This is our new house!" Okay, well I sung and danced around, but Bee had a pretty good time, too! Yeah, the neighbors probably think they have Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs next door (and they'd be right), but we had a blast!!


    Song title: Now That We're Done by 112

    6 comments:

    Sara said...

    Congrats! We are so happy you have a new Bee Hive:)

    Mama Bee said...

    I can't wait for everyone to see it! :) How was Bunco? I was so sad to miss it!

    Vicki said...

    Yay! I love moving to a new house. I can't believe I'm saying that after what I just went through...
    but yay for you!

    Hopefully youre neighbors aren't the cuckoo kind...

    ATenorio said...

    Congrats!! Very thrilling!!!

    Melisa S. said...

    Oh, so exciting! Can't wait to see pics on how you truly make it yours!

    LDraper said...

    Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait for Bunco at your house! :)