I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Acceptable in the 80's

    What the hell was Elizabeth Hasselbeck wearing on the View today? I'm pretty sure it was the most popular prom dress of the year....in 1986.

    Are Hasselbeck and Cat Deeley competing in a secret Ugly Dress Contest? I don't know about you, but I'm not quite sure who's winning...


    Grow Up So Fast
    Can you believe that today Baby Bee decided that sitting up to play with toys was cool?! I know, The Bee Hive is thinking, "uh, isn't Bee like 15 months old? And she's just now sitting up?!"

    Okay, Judgey McJudgerPants. See, Baby Bee sat up for a while but promptly decided in February of this year that only losers sit still for any measurable amount of time and that she was way too cool for that. So seriously from February to today, Baby Bee simply laid down on her tummy or stood at our ottoman to play with toys. Until, on her own, she did this:
    Yes, it is an event that is picture-worthy! Now if I can just get my 15-month old to walk on her own...


    Song title: Acceptable in the 80's by Calvis Harris; Grow Up So Fast by Chantal Kreviazuk

    4 comments:

    Melisa S. said...

    She had it right, why sit up when you can just lay around like an adorable princess? :)

    Sara said...

    still no walking here....2 steps- and we're proud of it:) She's 14 months! (Little Stinker)

    the mama bird diaries said...

    That dress is too much! Ugly.

    Congrats on the big sit in. She'll be walking in no time!

    ATenorio said...

    I prefer to spend most of my day lying around looking adorable too, so who can blame her?