I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Under Pressure

    I'm sure you've all noticed the lack of Weight Check In posts recently. Honestly, I've been pretty slacking on the whole diet upkeep thing (and finding song titles with the word "phat" in them became increasingly more difficult)!

    I'm still pretty status quo with a weight around 145. My birthday really screwed things up with trips to The Melting Pot and an entire German Chocolate Cake that I had to eat myself. No, you didn't read that wrong. I had to eat it. In my world, it's blasphemous to have a German Chocolate Cake homemade by Nana in your house and not devour it. But the cake is finally gone, so hopefully I can get back on track.

    I can't even remember the last time I got on the treadmill. I keep thinking, "Hey, why don't you run on the treadmill during Baby Bee's Sesame Street time?" but then I realize how sitting on your ass snacking on miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is waaaaay more fun...

    Even when I am consciously fighting my food intake, I still eat crap. Like yesterday I sat down for lunch and was staring at my two hot dogs (yep, that's right. TWO.) thinking, "I shouldn't eat these. I really shouldn't eat these..." but somehow, before I know it, oops! Hot dogs are gone! I rationalize it with needing to empty the fridge of all the food before we move, so really, I was going to have to eat those hot dogs eventually, right? I'm so delusional.

    My friends, on the other hand, think I'm looking thinner. I'm really starting to worry about them. They must have caught the delusional bug from me or really should cut back on their drinking...


    Song Title: Under Pressure by David Bowie

    0 comments: