I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Baby Got Back

    However, I Don't Like Big Butts
    About 6 months ago, I found a website called My Fitness Pal and finally lost about 10 pounds with the wacky combination of watching what I ate and exercise (who knew?). I think the (then) upcoming threat of still having baby weight on at Baby Bee's First Birthday was enough motivation to get my butt off the couch and on to the treadmill.

    But since I lost the baby weight, I haven't had much motivation to get back on the treadmill. And with all the recent stress of Mr. Bee working all the time and packing up the house to sell, all that bread, cheese and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups just hit the spot.

    All that was pre-blog. (I know, can you even remember when there was a time that you didn't read my inane and random thoughts? Scary, huh?). Now I have people, friends and strangers, to whom I can be held accountable. So today is Day One. The plan is to every day report my weight, calorie intake and exercise regimen. I love Fitness Pal and the Free Dieting Calculators and Calendars.

    My Goals
    According to the FreeDieting.com calendar, with a 1-pound per week weight loss, I should be at my goal weight of 130 lbs. by September 8th. A sooner goal would be a five-pound weight loss by June 23rd.

    {fingers crossed} Let's hope this plan actually works and maybe will combat the overwhelming grossness I've been feeling lately!

    0 comments: