I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Even More Monday Night TV

    High School Confidential

    This We Channel show follows 12 girls from their freshmen to their senior year in high school (2002-2006). All the girls attend the same high school is suburban Kansas. Every episode features two or three of the girls' stories. Monday's episode focused on a girl, Kim, who is an over-achiever who never feels appreciated by her parents. It is heart-breaking to hear her parents talk about her and have no idea how she feels. I love watching shows like this, though, because I feel like I have a list going on in my head of things not to do, or things to do in order to be the best parent I can be.

    Geez, the commercial for next week's episode features a girl whose dad works in Thailand and her mom will leave her home alone for long periods of time to visit her dad. Uh, Parent of the Year Award.

    0 comments: