I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    More Monday Night TV

    The New Adventures of Old Christine

    This show consistently cracks me up. Monday's episode was no different. Watching it alone in my living room, I was laughing out loud like a dork! The comedic timing on this show is just hilarious. I especially love Christine's brother, Matthew (Hamish Linklater). You read that correctly. The actor's name is Hamish. Linklater. I'm guessing that's not a stage name...


    Medium
    Well, they certainly figured out a way to get rid of Angelica Houston, didn't they? She wasn't my favorite character and I think the general public agreed with me. But I never saw this coming! The last couple episodes of Medium have been thrilling, with a super creepy chick who, 9 years ago, killed Houston's character's daughter and got away with it. I was kind of hoping this storyline would continue for a while but last night's episode brings up a interesting question: What would you do if someone hurt your child? Maybe I'm morbid or evil or whatever, but I pity the fool who ever puts on hand on Baby Bee. Seriously. I have the most admiration for the parents of children who have been a victim of, well, anything. I just don't know if I would have the self-control to not hurt a person that has hurt my family. So, a word to the wise: don't mess with the Bee Family! haha!


    The Hills
    Okay. Okay. I'm not proud of it, but, yes, I do watch The Hills. I will preface this post by saying, Yes, I know that The Hills is not real. How could it possibly be? It did not go unnoticed by me that it just *happened* to be off the air during the Writer's Strike. I do not think this was coincidence. With that said, I completely and absolutely let myself get sucked into this show. It's like fast food for the brain. I know it's bad for me, but it tastes so damn good!

    Monday's episode was all about Spencer Pratt's (a.k.a. el Diablo) sister, Stephanie. She just happens to be in the same class with Lauren Conrad, Spencer's arch-nemesis. Surprise, surprise, Stephanie befriends her. If this show is real, She-Pratt is just an A.W. looking for some screen time. I knew the first time she showed up on the show that she'd do anything to be a "main" character. I'm sure drama and wacky antics will ensue.

    0 comments: