I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    A Secret Secret

    I have a secret.

    Did I mention that I'm terrible with secrets?

    I'll be able to tell you about this secret in a few weeks, but I do fear that if I don't get to talk about it soon my brain will explode in to tiny little gossiping fragments, killing me instantly and/or resulting in an orgasmic relief of story-telling.

    I will say that what I may or may not be able to talk about may or may not have something or nothing to do with an event I participated in last night.

    And it was FUCKING AWESOME.

    You WILL be jealous.

    Let's just say it is the fodder for many a fantasy now.

    Sigh.

    I promise to write up the post today (so I don't forget anything juicy) and post it as soon as I'm given the Thumbs Up from the (wo)Man in Charge. There will be photos too.


    A Secret Secret by Ashley Stove

    2 comments:

    Betts said...

    If I was six years old and we were on the playground, I would now be begging. "You can tell me. I won't tell anyone else. I promise. But you're my very bestest friend, and we don't keep secrets from each other." But I'll put on my big girl panties, and wait patiently (even though it will kill me a little bit).

    Daniel said...

    why you gotta hurt us like this? TELL ME NOW! heh