I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Misery, Pain & Hunger

    The results are in
    I am officially...

    ...

    ...

    not pregnant.

    Fuck you, January. Fuck. You.

    February, you're mine. All MINE!

    And just to make things sweeter, apparently my uterus has decided to revolt against me for my attempts to knock her up again. Not only do I have my lovely little monthly visitor, but she decided to visit EARLY and FEROCIOUS. Arg. Being a girl sucks monkey balls.

    But in happier news, this means that I have another month of eating stuff all the stuff I shouldn't eat while pregnant, like rare beef, sushi and hot dogs. Sah-weet!!

    And last night I discover THE yummiest food on the planet: California Rolls that are...wait for it...DEEP FRIED! Holy crap, right?

    Like I told my friends, my body is my temple. And this temple requires all the food that enters it to be purified by way of hot, tasty grease. Man, I'm already craving more of it. So good.

    3 comments:

    Betts said...

    Don't forget liquor!

    Daniel said...

    mmm, crunchy rolls are awesome.

    yes, have a few martini's this month, haha... oh and a cig or two.. just cuz you can.

    ATenorio said...

    Mmmm, sushi. Hey, you could still eat the fried california rolls while pregnant if they were made with the "Krab" right? Hahahaa....

    Dont forget to have some soft cheeses and to get all amped up on caffiene.

    Totally off topic...I posted a picture today that I am hoping will inspire you. Feel free to use it as a pitch to your next bride to be client...