I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Little Martha

    A little delayed on the blogging (sorry!) but we finally got all our Christmas decorations up!

    The Griswolds we are not.

    (Sorry about the photo - it was really foggy the night we finished the house!)
    We decided to go simple with the lights this year. First, we realized that we would be flirting with disaster by attempting to get lights on the upper roof line of the new house. Hence, the first story lights only! Also, we figured that if we set the neighborhood expectations low so every year we could add to the house, slowly blowing their unimaginative minds!


    Handmade, bitches!
    I slaved for minutes days and days making my Christmas garland and wreathes. But really, I did put all those ornaments on myself!


    Look, Mom! I have a banister!
    I just about pooped myself when I realized that the new house has a real honest to God banister!!


    Awwww, so cute!
    The weekend after Thanksgiving, Mr., Baby Bee, and I went out to a neighboring "tree farm" to cut down a tree. We were gonna let Bee play with the saw, but someone told us it'd probably be a bad idea.


    'Cheese!'
    For some reason, anything and everything has become a camera to Bee. Here she is "taking a picture" with the tape measure.


    'Twee! Twee!'
    The final product! Bee loves sitting (or laying on her tummy) near the tree and gazing up lovingly at it. It's friggin' adorable! She often waves "Heh-Woh" or "Bye-ee" to the "Twee".


    This weekend we visited the local Nordstrom to get that special photo of the baby with Santa. We were hoping to get something like this:

    But instead, got something closer to this:

    The photo won't be available for pick up until the 20th, but don't worry - I'll definitely post the hilarity that is our belated Xmas card this year!

    Song title: Little Martha By The Allman Brothers Band

    5 comments:

    ATenorio said...

    Your house looks beautiful as does the tree! My baby thinks everything is a phone... she hold remote controls, hair brushes, raisin boxes, etc up to her ear and "talks".

    Anonymous said...

    that's awesome, luckily I didn't have any kids crying on my knee this year!

    the mama bird diaries said...

    your house looks beautiful!

    Nanny Goats In Panties said...

    Oh, please do show us the Christmas photo when you get a chance!

    Your garland wreaths are nothing short of awesome and they look beautiful in your home.

    Unknown said...

    It looks lovely, inside and out!