I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Pop Quiz

    S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night I got to see my favorite comedian at the Paramount!

    JEALOUS?!?!Kathy Griffin is sooo my type of humor. Crass, blunt and fucking hilarious. I realized that I should create a friend questionnaire for people when I first meet them. Something like this:

    Question #1:
    Do you love Kathy Griffin?
    A: Yes, everybody can suck it!
    B: Goodness no, She is far too offensive.
    C: Shit, I don't know.

    Answer Key
    Mostly A's: 800 points. You are my new BFF.
    Mostly B's: -5,000,000 points. What the hell is wrong with you?!
    Mostly C's: 0 points. Actually -5 points for the indecisiveness, but +5 points for swearing.


    Song title: Pop Quiz by Stereolab

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Kathy Griffin ROCKS!!!!

    I love, love, love her sarcastic wit, very funny view of the world, and her off beat sense of style.

    You are so very lucky!

    Melisa S. said...

    I love how she just puts it all out there! Suck it, is right! LOL