I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Stairway To Heaven

    ...or NOT as the case may be...

    The Dante's Inferno Test has banished me to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
    Here is how I matched up against all the levels:

    LevelScore
    Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
    Level 2 (Lustful)High
    Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
    Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
    Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
    Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
    Level 7 (Violent)High
    Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
    Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

    Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test


    I kind of can't decide whether or not to post my religious coming out of the closetness for all of you to read. Call me a sissy; I'm more worried about what you all will think of me than anything. So I'm going to let you make the call! Voting is open until Wednesday morning when I will make the decision to press the PUBLISH button or not.

    Don't forget to vote over there --->


    Song title: Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin

    2 comments:

    Nanny Goats In Panties said...

    It's a unanimous YES so far on the coming out thing. But is this a real real religous coming out thing? Like a "How I found Jesus" kind of thing? I ask because the first thing out of your post is where on Dante's Circle of Hell your blog has been cast to, followed by a religion-related poll, one of whose choices is "Hell's Yes".

    I mean, what gives?????

    Mrs. J said...

    mwmw...I will see you in the Dis. I was also banished here, but I think I had more "highs" than "moderates" toward the bottom. Oh well. MVA.

    And I voted yes! :D