I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Odyssey Of The Mind

    Oasis postpones concert after Gallagher assaulted
    I read that headline online just now and I only clicked on the story because I had this awesome visual of Oasis being attacked by a rabid fan with a giant watermelon and mallet.

    Sadly, this was the real story:
    By Associated Press LONDON, Ontario (AP) - British band Oasis has postponed its concert in London, Ontario, after a fan attacked and injured guitarist Noel Gallagher.

    Needless to say, I am very disappointed.


    Song title: Odyssey Of The Mind by Die Krupps

    2 comments:

    the mama bird diaries said...

    FUNNY! I completely understand your overwhelming disappointment.

    ro said...

    OMG. That is too funny. Way funnier than Gallagher himself.