I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Recap - SYTYCD

    So You Think You Can Dance - SEASON FINALE!!!!
    Okay, so first of all, where is that red head dancer that I never liked? Why was Will announced solo?! Drama!!!

    Since I'm watching the episode right now on TiVo, this commentary will be my stream of consciousness. I apologize in advance.

    * Don't say it...don't say it...GOD, Why does Cat insist on having everyone scream "JEWJEEZZ!!"? Ugh.

    * Why, oh, why, did America vote off Will? Yum.

    * Cat's hair is so gorgeous. I hate her in so many ways.

    * Kherington is so cute.

    * OMG, the Jonas Brothers are going to be on the show? How lame.

    * Okay. Lots of the dances we've seen before. Yaaaawn.

    * HOLY CRAP! DID YOU SEE MARY MURPHY DANCE WITH DEMITRI?!?! Is she a friggin' Amazon?! She looks like she's about 7 feet tall! And, although I reserve the right to deny I ever said this, what a pair of legs on her! I only hope that I have legs like that when I'm 185 years old like her.

    *******

    Okay they are finally weeding contestants out...

    Wowzas! Really? Courtney?! I mean, I guess somebody had to go...And what a great attitude she has about the whole competition! I {heart} her. Not as much as Kherington, of course, but I {heart} her none-the-less.

    *******

    * I still can't decide whether or not to buy tickets to the SYTYCD Tour. I think Nana, Sissy, and I would have fun, but I just don't know if I want to spend the money on it. Hrumphf.

    * Is it sacrilege to "bloop bloop" through dance routines while watching SYTYCD?

    * OMG, WTF is this rabbit thing? Nightmares! NIGHTMARES!! BLOOP BLOOP!!! FASTER!!!!

    * Even in double-time, that was the creepiest thing I've seen since this.

    *******

    Oooh, more eliminations! The next person voted off the island is...

    HOLY CRAP BALLS?! KATEE!?! Joshua is so gonna win this thing. I will be floored if he doesn't. DUDE! $50k! What a great surprise for her! I would poo myself if someone surprised me with something like that.

    *******

    * Little kids dancing creeps me out.

    * Nigel dancing creeps me out more.

    * I seriously love watching Twitch and Katee make out during the Mia Michaels performance. I even blooped back to watch it again. The whole routine gives me goosebumps. (Side note: I hate when people say "goose pimples". Yuck.)

    * I know I said it earlier, but the Jonas Brothers, really? I mean Niece would be/probably is SO excited, but Mama Bee is working out her Fast Forward feature of TiVo tonight...

    * Geesh, Twitch and Kherington dance so beautifully together. Even to Celine. All I can think about is Twitch's sweet words about Kherington on last night's episode. I want them to get married and have bebies.

    * I really hope Joshua wins. He's such a strong and powerful dancer.

    * Is it me or does it look like all those past contestants from Seasons 1-3 totally gained weight since they were on the show? I mean, it only makes sense and I certainly am not one to talk. Just an observation!

    * Okay the big reunion, best-of, dance is giving me super chills. It reminds me of last year's tour. I am so in tv-love with last year's contestants! Especially Hok, even though I'm pretty sure he's so tiny, I could fit him in my pocket.

    *******

    And the winner is...

    JOSHUA!!!


    Yay! He totally deserves it! SUPER YAY! What an adorable teddy bear!

    0 comments: