I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Back in the Day

    Today Baby Bee decided to regress back to her Bumbo days:


    That's actually her smiling. And we're having a lazy day today; she doesn't usually look like such a rag-a-muffin.


    I wasn't complaining since it actually let me get a few minutes of ironing done. Until I realized that she had saved up two days worth of poop in her cute little baby butt and decided to excrete the foulest smells-like-rotting-dead-people-in-a-sewer-plant poop while sitting in the Bumbo. One those diaper changes where you try your damnest to hold your breath but since you have to wipe butt 85 times to remove all traces of poo, you end up getting light headed from either the lack of oxygen to your brain or the smell. Dear God, the smell.


    Song title: Back in the Day by Christina Aguilera

    3 comments:

    Vicki said...

    Ooohhh, that's so gross. But I know exactly what you're talking about :) I'm not laughing at you though, I totally with you.

    Melisa S. said...

    Oh...that's nasty. She's too young for that nastiness, isn't she? Hee.

    Sara said...

    How can something that bad come out of something that cute? Have you experienced it in the bath yet? Ya, Fun!