I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Ask Me

    1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think some random chick from a soap opera.
    2. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably while watching Juno for the first time the other evening...babies/movies/movies about babies never fail to make me cry!
    3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Handwriting? Who writes anything by hand?! I *love* the way I type, though...
    4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Haha, you said "meat."
    5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Do you read this blog?
    6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON... I'd be my own evil twin. Or maybe I already am?... Muuuhahahahaha.
    8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Why would anyone care?
    9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not voluntarily.
    10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Apple Jacks are crazy delicious
    11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I simply undo the Velcro...
    12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Does The Hulk mean anything to you?
    13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Yes.
    14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Attractiveness (just keepin' it real)
    15. RED OR PINK? Depends...on whether this is the dumbest question ever...
    16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Currently, my physical fitness/tone
    17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my super awesome Aunt Rainy. She could kick your aunt's @ss.
    18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If I was emailing it, yes. I'd love for people to comment!
    19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None! Bow chica wow wow!
    20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? English muffin
    21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices. I always hear the voices.
    22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pacific Blue
    23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Laundry in the dryer.
    24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Probably my mom.
    25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got it from about a billion people, but yes.
    26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football!
    27. HAIR COLOR? Currently: Light brown. By this weekend: Blond (we do have more fun!)
    28. EYE COLOR? Glazed over from lack of sleep and whiny toddler.
    29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? If I didn't, I'd need a service dog.
    30. FAVORITE FOODS? Bread, Cheese, And/or Bread & Cheese
    31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Yes.
    32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Juno.
    33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? None. Bow chica wow wow (Okay, I'm still wearing my pretty new nightgown from Mr. Bee for Mother's Day)
    34. SUMMER OR WINTER? If I'm prego: Winter. If I have air conditioning: Summer.
    35. HUGS OR KISSES? Chocolate or the real thing? Who I am kidding...both.
    36. FAVORITE DESSERT? My mom's German Chocolate Cake (and I accept no imitations).
    37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one. My followers are quiet and stalker-like.
    38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #37.
    39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? LOL! This obviously wasn't written by a mom.
    40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? None. On a laptop.
    41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Half of the American Idol finale.
    42. FAVORITE SOUND? Baby Bee talking/babbling to herself and the sound of email popping up on my laptop.
    43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? So not a real question. BEATLES!
    44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ephesus, Turkey
    45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Drawing/Painting - I kinda kick @ss.
    46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California
    47. FAVORITE JOB? Mom
    48. LEAST FAVORITE JOB: Crack dealing hooker, uh, I mean, gosh this is awkward...
    49. FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME: Clerks, 50 First Dates, Signs (but really any M. Knight movie)
    50. FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS: Hmmm...I remember seeing a movie commercial recently and thinking "Man, I love Alan Arkin!"

    1 comments:

    Mrs. J said...

    "42. FAVORITE SOUND? Baby Bee talking/babbling to herself and the sound of email popping up on my laptop."

    Um, I < heart > you.