I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    More News at 11

    Oh.
    Yeah, so Baby Bee was beyond difficult this weekend and last week when I tried to ween her from the bottle to the sippy cup. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why she was SO difficult! (Those who know her, know that she is abnormally mellow!). Yeah...so she cut another tooth!! After I realized that, it was a big "ooooooooooooooooooooooh." from Mr. Bee and I!

    My.
    The Bee Family went out yesterday and toured an Open House in "the Hills." We toured a 2001 home that's bigger than our current home on just a bit smaller of a lot (which is REALLY hard to find in newer construction) WITH an awesome Mount Rainier view. We made a huge list of pros and cons. The biggest disappointment to me was the size of the bedrooms (the master is big, but the kids' rooms are smaller than I had imagined). But I guess that's what you get when it's a 6 bedroom house!

    OMG.
    This weekend we also applied for pre-approval for a new mortgage from our bank and we were just pre-approved! YAY!

    O.M.G.!!
    So, I think we're gonna make an offer on this new house! HOLY CRAP BALLS! It's so exciting! It's not my #1 super awesome home, but I'm pretty sure that house doesn't exist! We really like the house and the lot especially. Hopefully in a few years when our debt is paid off, we'll be able to afford making some big changes (and small changes) to the house.

    1 comments:

    Nasinec Family said...

    I was reading your blog and I think by "the hills" you mean Lakeland? If I'm right then I wanted to tell you about a foreclosure next to my brother's house. He lives up there on the ridge in an absolutely beautiful home and the next door neighbor had their house for sale for a long time and it just went into foreclosure. Might be a looker. My husband is a realitor and we are looking at a lot of foreclosures right now. Let me know if you are interested. If not, I'll mind my own beeswax. :-)