I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall...

    Must. Not. Say. Anything. Inappropriate...
    What? You want to interview who? ME?! That's right, folks. This Saturday, I will be interviewed for an article in my city's newspaper! The article is about having a Dirty South wedding (okay, that's not exactly how the reporter worded it...) and how to keep things budget-friendly. This is so exciting!

    One of these days, I'll actually get a Media page going on my work website. Since I've been in business, I've been in The Knot Magazine - Seattle at least once (I know I've been mentioned online for at least two weddings) and mentioned in Modern Bride magazine in an article about the term Bridezilla. This will be my 3rd print media exposure! Yay!

    0 comments: