I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    I Want It All

    ...and I want it now!
    I noticed a really funny thing I do, especially when house hunting. When we first were semi-set on purchasing new construction, I automatically started referring to it as "our house" and "when we live there." Now that we are excited about this new prospect and open house this weekend, when we discuss the house, I totally start talking like it's ours already! It cracks me up, but I can't help myself! My heart just gets so set on something and I want it nooooow!

    **Completely Off Topic**
    I'm watching American Idol from last night right now and I'm wondering, do girls who wear those "clear" bra straps actually believe that they are invisible? Maybe if they were matte or something, but FYI to Kristy Lee Cook: just because you can see through it, doesn't mean we don't see your shiny clear bra straps.

    0 comments: