I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Where'd you get that?!

    Here are some baby items that I either LOVE or would go insane without!



    Moby Wrap
    The Moby Wrap is a great baby carrier! We have a Baby Bjorn too but I always choose the Moby over the Bjorn. The Moby is so comfortable (for mom *and* baby) and comes in super cute colors. I also love that you can use it so many different ways.






    Baby Einstein Activity Center
    Especially now that Baby Bee has perfected the "army crawl," it's so important to have something to keep her in one place while Mama Bee enjoys some lunch (or just needs a break from chasing her around the house)!








    Oi Oi Diaper Bag
    I looooove my diaper bag! I went through two other styles/brands before I finally found a diaper bag that was chic and, most importantly, useful! The best features are the long, messenger bag-like strap, the huge interior pockets, and the top flap that keeps all the toys, bottles, diapers, etc. from overflowing! I have gotten a lot of compliments on it from women who like that you can have a diaper bag without having Winnie the Pooh or a Disney character on it.


    Bumbo Baby Seat
    Even though Baby Bee is getting way to big for it now, I still use my Bumbo! It was fabulous to help her learn how to sit up by herself and even at her age (11-month), I keep it in the bathroom and toss her in it whenever I have to pee! I'm sure one of these days she'll figure out that she's a huge monster in comparison to this tiny seat and crawl out of it while I chase her with my pants around my ankles.





    Safety 1st Bath Seat
    When Baby Bee graduated from her infant bathtub, I got panic attacks thinking about giving her a bath in a big girl (read: normal) bathtub. I found this seat at Toys R Us and fell in love. It attachs to the side of your bathtub and keeps your little bugger upright while they play and get washed. The only irritating part of bathtime is that we have shower doors (not a curtain) so it can get pretty restrictive where you place the seat.




    A Video Baby Monitor
    I got one of these from Nana & Poppa and I looooove it! It saves me the trips, tip-toeing up the stairs, to check on Baby Bee when I put her down for a nap. Hear a wiggle on the baby monitor? Take a peek at your video monitor and you can tell if that wiggle was a "Damn, the baby's waking up" or a "Sweet! She's just turning over!"

    0 comments: