I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Force Feed

    So any of you that subscribe to my blog via a feed site (Google Reader or whatnot) have noticed that I changed my settings to "partial feed". That means that now instead of just reading a post in your reader, you actually have to click over to my site to read the entire post. I'm hoping this will give me a more accurate reading of the number of people who have nothing better to do than read my nonsense!



    Update to add: Now that I got all fancy and shit with the poll, my header and footer are featuring this beautiful poo colored background. That's what I get for trying to play with the Big Girls.


    Song title: Force Feed by Agnostic Front

    3 comments:

    Steph said...

    Dude. Srsly. Stop it. I have no time to go visit every stinking blog every stinking day because my stinking kids think I should be their stinking mom.

    Anonymous said...

    I have enjoyed reading your blog, but I don't have time to visit websites to finish reading. Plus I use Google Reader on my phone and it doesn't link to blogs correctly.

    Betts said...

    Geez, I didn't know that this would be such a heated issue. I don't care what you do, I'll keep reading.