I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    The Longest Pee

    I had a friend over for Girl's Night on Tuesday when she got an unexpected phone call from her husband who was at home, watching their 18-month old boy.

    My friend's husband had been working on his laptop when he had to take a break to change his son's diaper. He put the laptop on the playroom floor and began changing his son in another room.

    Mid-diaper-change, the little 18-month old pops up naked from the floor and runs away. The husband runs after him, following the little rascal in to the playroom where he sees his son peeing directly on his laptop.

    Now the husband's laptop is possible ruined!

    Lesson learned: when in comes to computers, it's always a good idea to keep the peeps in the pants.


    Song title: The Longest Pee by Adam Sandler

    2 comments:

    Not Surfing said...

    You missed the part where the perpetrator says, "uh-oh", crouches over the urine soaked computer, and explodes with laughter and runs out of the room.
    The laptop blue screened initially but was saved.

    Betts said...

    There's a cautionary tale that I never expected to hear. I'll be sure to put my laptop away in the future when there are toddler boys in the area.