I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Questions and Answers

    A Getting To Know You Questionnaire
    Man, I'm such a sucker for these things...

    1. What is your occupation right now?
    Wife (aka: Personal Shopper, Chef, Maid, Assistant, Professional Nag...), Mom (Chef, Chauffeur, Maid, Butt Wiper...), Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire

    2. What color are your socks right now?
    Um, yeah. It's like a billion degrees in my apartment (gag) right now. So, uh, no socks.

    3. What are you listening to?
    The Baby Borrowers - Lessons Learned on TiVo.

    4. What was the last thing that you ate?
    Tuna Sandwich from Subway. Oh yeah, classy all the way in the 'partment tonight.

    5. Can you drive a stick shift?
    Of course. I think it should be the law that you learn how. Seriously. Don't get me started...

    6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
    Most likely harassing Mr. Bee to bring home dinner so I didn't have to "cook" in the billion degree apartment (gag).

    7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
    If I didn't, this question would be *awkward*!! (but, yes, I do!)

    8. How old are you today?
    Old enough to vote, drink, drive a rental car but too young to retire. Sigh. If anyone knows the secret to being independently wealthy, please share! My lotto ticket(s) last week didn't work out so well.

    9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
    Is watching Tivo a sport?

    10. What is your favorite drink?
    I'd kill for a nice cold Riesling right now.

    11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    12. Favorite food?
    All of it. Especially anything made of/containing sugar, chocolate, cheese and/or bread. Damn, now I'm hungry. And going to pop open that bottle of Riesling in the fridge...

    13. What is the last movie you watched?
    Hmmm...probably the first 2/3rds of Finding Nemo with Baby Bee the other day.

    14. Favorite day of the year?
    Two days before the day after tomorrow.

    15. How do you vent anger?
    By eating copious amount of #12.

    16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
    Hmmm...I really loved my Popple.

    17. Day or Night?
    What the hell kind of question is this? Day or Night for what?!

    18. Cherries or Blueberries?
    Cherries are da bomb.

    19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
    Since I'm blogging this...uh, no.

    20. Who is the most likely to respond?
    See #19, retard.

    21. Who is the least likely to respond?
    Somebody needs a helmet...

    22. Living Arrangements?
    Dear god, do I really need to rehash this? Let's just say I live with Mr. Bee and Baby Bee in a nice-ish apartment (gag).

    23. When was the last time you cried?
    About five minutes ago when Mrs. J made me laugh so hard at a poop joke that I cried. FSHIPAL!!

    24. What is on the floor of your closet?
    Clothes and shoes. Duh.

    25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that is receiving this?
    I think the longest friend reading this would have to be Sissy (29 years and counting).

    26.What did you do last night?
    Had dinner at the in-laws house.

    27. How many states have you lived in?
    Technically, I've "lived" in all the states that I have visited...

    28. Favorite dog breed?
    The small, cute, non-shedding, doesn't need to be walked or maintained in any way and doesn't poop in your yard breed. Let me know if you know which one I mean!

    29. Favorite day of the week?
    Saturday because I can try to bribe Mr. Bee to hang out with Bee so I can sleep in!


    Song title: Questions And Answers by Biffy Clyro

    1 comments:

    Melisa S. said...

    I feel like I know you a bit better everyday! :) Now I want to cry, so let me in on the poop joke!