I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Don't Cry For Me, Argentina

    Tonight I cried while rocking Baby Bee asleep in her room. Surrounded by the pink walls we painted after we found out that we were having a baby girl, I broke down knowing that this was going to be the last night that I rocked Baby Bee to sleep in this room.

    As I cried, Baby Bee lifted her head off my shoulder and stared at me. She gently lifted up her hand and patted my tears on my cheek. I felt like she was saying, "It's okay, Mom. We'll make new memories in our new home!"

    As I smiled at my sleepy baby and reacted to her pats, she then proceeded to start slapping my face as hard as she could (with a giant grin on her face). I'm pretty sure that she was now telling me, "Okay, woman. Enough is enough. Snap the hell out of it already." Needless to say, I left the room with a smile on my face.


    Song Title: Don't Cry For Me, Argentina by Evita - the musical

    0 comments: