I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    "She did *what*?!"

    I don't know what's up with me but I have been so drawn to gossip lately! I know it's horrible and I shouldn't perpetuate people talking about others (especially behind their back), but I just can't stay away! I feel guilty, temporarily - mind you, but keep on coming back for more.


    What is it about drama that I am so drawn to? Is it the delicious scandal or just bit of action in my oh-so-boring day to day life?

    Speaking of drama, a gaggle of crows just decided to WWF on the roof of my living room!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    "I know it's horrible and I shouldn't perpetuate people taking about others"

    Liar.

    Love you!
    J Bee

    Mama Bee said...

    Poop and Judgment.